§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which refers to you personally, eg. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Who is responsible for data processing and to whom can I contact?
Responsible authority is:
viaLog Logistik Beratung GmbH
Telephone: +49 5247/9364-0
Fax: +49 5247/9364-44
Email adress: email@example.com
You can contact our data protection officer at:
mip Consult GmbH
Rechtsanwalt Asmus Eggert
Alte Jakobstr. 77
Telephone: +49 5247/9364-0
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be retained by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the data retention is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the duration of the data retention.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and safety (Legal basis is article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f EU Data Protection Regulation):
- IP adress
- Daten and time of visit
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the visit (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (confer b)
- Persistent cookies (confer c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) For the newsletter dispatch we use the service CleverReach of CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany. To CleverReach we send the e-mail address and the voluntarily provided information for the purpose of sending the newsletter. For more information about privacy at CleverReach, visit http://www.cleverreach.com/datenschutz/.
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within one week, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only compulsory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Legal basis is article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Regulation.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in and conclude your personal interests. We link this data with actions you have taken on our website.
(6) You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Also, such tracking is not possible if you’ve turned off image viewing by default in your email client. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is done.
§ 6 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict, you can inform us under the following contact information: email@example.com .
§ 7 Usage of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened version, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f EU Data Protection Regulation.
(7) This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account.
§ 8 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) From time to time, we include YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and which are directly playable from our website. All these videos are integrated in the “extended privacy mode”, which means that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
§ 10 Using Google ReCaptcha
When submitting forms (for example, in our contact form), in selected cases we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. for your protection (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). This service makes it possible to distinguish whether the input to the form by a human or abusive and automated by a machine, e.g. a so-called spambot takes place. Your IP address and any other data needed by Google for the reCAPTCHA service will be transmitted to Google. This data is subject to the deviating privacy policies of Google. More details can be found in the Google Privacy Center: https://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy .