A general planner organises all of the necessary phases for the implementation of a project.
This means that when it comes to a new logistics centre for any industry (construction, internal technology, logistics technology, IT hardware/software), viaLog can take on all of the planning services from formulating a strategy right through to productive operation.
A general contractor (such as a building contractor) does not plan, but rather builds at its own cost. Its expertise and abilities depend on the integration of numerous sub-contractors and, in turn, their respective abilities. Many general contractors only provide a very small percentage of the overall investment themselves.
viaLog offers its services on the basis of fixed prices, fees charged based on time and effort required or in accordance with the regulations set out in HOAI (Regulations on Architects’ and Engineers’ Fees).
The ROI of the viaLog performance
When you launch and implement a project with viaLog, viaLog’s services soon deliver a return on investment:
- Our concept saves money, as you do not take any steps in the wrong direction. By using standardised modules, it is possible to ensure development in stages.
- viaLog works as a professional buyer on your behalf: We guarantee intense competition, negotiate effectively by bringing our commitment and experience on board and noticeably lower the costs for transport, building materials, logistics technology and IT.
- Secure, customer-orientated contracts prevent additional charges from suppliers and ensure prices remain stable for future cooperations. Systematic fine tuning allows us to achieve and exceed targets, while reducing logistics expenses.
Getting to know viaLog
If you would like to get to know us personally, we would be happy to visit you for a non-binding initial meeting on site. In about 2 hours
- we discuss your concerns and your plans for optimizing your logistics,
- we take a tour in your warehouse and
- together we define a project goal and the procedure.
We will then submit you a binding and detailed offer. This defines the project results to be worked out, the procedure, presentations, a time frame and the services viaLog is supposed to provide. This appointment is free of charge for you.